Sunday, November 11, 2012

When i pack my bag again.........

The  first when i packed my bags
it was my final day with familiaritzy,
my last at heaven before i must leave home for apparent eternity.....
 
the next time when i packed my bags,
i packed the stories full of stupidity,
loads of humor ,dreams and confidentiality
eager to reach back home
and be in touch with my previous reality......
 
the third time i packed my bags
the confusion ruled the brain,
is it love for college or hate for rules back home,
am i going to one or leaving the one.....
 
the next time was hurry to get some gold
away from the promised land,
there was no certain wilderness
but the realm of the chosen ones.....
 
but this time when i pack my bags,
i pack all those years,
the pictures on the walls,
while i listened to everything it seems,
the life was busy writing farewell dreams,
the end of a beginning,and beginning of an end.
for i hate to say goodbye my friend,
but its time for the farewell.
i hope we meet again,
which only time can foretell
as we travel the life's weary journey
and plot thru the gathering years,
we shall keep on learning,
and face the unknown with constant yearning
Farewell, my friends, adieu
I utter it with a stranger pain
Farewell manipal , adieu
In your sunshine or in mighty rains
 
Farewell, my friends, adieu
Our dreams we shall pursue
For now my friends adieu............
i just hope to be remembered again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment